Party of 10 to 20
- Reservations can be made online or by phone at 970-247-5753.
- Credit card payment is required for online reservations.
- A credit card and contact info is required for phone reservations
- Credit card payment with a phone reservation is an option when the count and menu choices are final.
Group of 21 or more and all parties requiring wheelchair seating.
- Reservations can be made only by phone at 970-247-5753.
- A credit card, contact info and other group info is required.
- The organizer can pay for the tickets when the count and menu choices are final.
- The count must be confirmed by phone at least a day before the show unless paid in advance.
- Seating will be pre-assigned according to when the reservation is made.
- Cancellation is available by phone up to one day before the performance without a charge.
- Groups arriving together in buses or vans will have reserved parking at the ticket booth.
- Bus drivers are counted in the reservation total but may qualify for complimentary tickets.
Group of 10 or more: Please pay with a single-payment:
- One person organizes the event by communicating with us and the parties in the group.
- One person handles making the reservation, the credit card payment or guarantee, and the confirmation.
- One person visits the ticket booth, picks up the tickets, and distributes the tickets to the group when they arrive.
Groups with guests arriving and paying separately that would like to be seated together under one reservation:
- Our seating policy is "first come - first serve" as guests arrive and pick up tickets.
- The person making the reservation should organize the group and pay with single payment to assure being seated together.
Bus tours that require a contract
- Please contact Krystal at firstname.lastname@example.org