- Reservations are required to allow us to know how much to cook and to avoid over seating.
- Tickets (for show and supper) can only be purchased at our ticket booth the night of the performance.
- Shops, activities, and ticketing open at 5:30 p.m. Tickets are not sold in advance.
- Customers wanting to sit in the front often form a line well before 5:30 for shows with larger crowds.
- Seating is assigned from the stage back as tickets are purchased.
- Menu choices for supper are made when tickets are purchased.
- Group reservations of 14 and more and wheelchair reservations can be made only by phone at 970-247-5753.
- Please see our Groups page for details and please have your credit card ready when you call for these reservations.
- Group and wheelchair seating will be pre-assigned across the middle sections in the order that reservations are made.
Closed for the Season
Online reservations for 2019 will start in early April.
Your credit card will not be charged until you purchase tickets at our ticket booth the evening of the reservation.
Serving is at 7:30 pm SHARP, rain or shine, with the show starting 8:15 to 8:30 and over 9:15 to 9:30.
The show may run a little later with large crowds.
Ticket Pricing for 2019-- includes show and supper
beef or chicken -- choice is made in the serving line not at the ticket booth
Beef and chicken
Rib Eye Steak -- must be purchased in person by 6:45
4 to 10 years--beef or chicken -- choice is made in the serving line
3 years and under that don't require their own plate
- Regular - beef or chicken, choice is made in the serving line not at the ticket booth $28
- Combo - beef and chicken $32
- Steak - Rib Eye Steak, must be purchased in person by 6:45 $40
- Child - 4 to 10 years, beef or chicken, choice is made in the serving line $14
- Infant - 3 years and under that don't require their own plate $0
Your reservation will be filed by your name at the ticket booth.
To cancel or make changes to a previously made reservation:
970-247-5753 or reservations@bardchuckwagon
Please include the date of your reservation in all inquiries.
Privacy, Security, and Refund Policies
Your reservation and credit card information will be entered from a secure server.
Your information is secure, will be used only for this reservation, and never shared.
Your card will only be charged when you purchase tickets the evening of the performance.
There is no charge to your card if you cancel by phone a day before your reservation.
We reserve the option of charging the card for a reservation that doesn't show up, call, or cancel.
After buying your tickets at the ticket booth, refunds are issued on a case by case basis.
Customer Feedback | Summer Employment | History