- Reservations Required. The grounds are always open. The shops open at 5:30 p.m.
- Tickets can only be purchased at the ticket booth starting at 5:30 p.m. the night of the performance.
- Seating is assigned from the stage back as tickets are purchased.
- Menu choices are made when you arrive and buy your tickets.
- Group reservations of 14 and more can be made only by phone at 970-247-5753.
-Please see our Groups page for details. Please have your credit card ready when you call.
-Group seating will be pre-assigned across the middle sections in the order that reservations are made.
- Group seating will be pre-assigned across the middle sections in the order that reservations are made.
- Wheelchair reservations can be made only by phone at 970-247-5753. Seating is pre-assigned.
Riders in the Sky will perform August 22 & 23
The Bar D Wranglers will open the show.
Your credit card will not be charged until you arrive and purchase tickets the evening of the reservation.
Seating assignment is made when you purchase tickets at the ticket booth the evening of the performance.
Menu choices are made at the ticket booth when you arrive.
The choice of beef or chicken with a Regular Ticket is made in the serving line, not the ticket booth.
Ticket Pricing -- includes show and supper
beef or chicken -- choice is made in the serving line not at the ticket booth
Beef and chicken
12 oz Rib Eye Steak -- must be purchased in person by 6:45
4 to 10 years--beef or chicken -- choice is made in the serving line
3 years and under that don't require their own plate
- Regular - beef or chicken, choice is made in the serving line not at the ticket booth $26
- Combo - beef and chicken $30
- Steak - 12 oz Rib Eye Steak, must be purchased in person by 6:45 $38
- Child - 4 to 10 years, beef or chicken, choice is made in the serving line $12
- Infant - 3 years and under that don't require their own plate $0
Your reservation will be filed by your name at the ticket booth.
To cancel or make changes to a previously made reservation:
970-247-5753 or reservations@bardchuckwagon
Please include the date of your reservation in all inquiries.
Privacy, Security, and Refund Policies
Your reservation and credit card information will be entered from a secure server.
Your information is secure, will be used only for this reservation, and never shared.
Your card will not be charged until you arrive at our ticket booth the evening of the performance.
There is no charge to your card if you cancel by phone a day before your reservation.
We reserve the option of charging the card for a reservation that doesn't show up, call, or cancel.
After buying your tickets at the ticket booth, refunds are issued on a case by case basis.
Customer Feedback | Summer Employment | History